How to dress scene
Scene girls are the most copied stylist of the internet.
They are googled. They are researched.
The style varies from scenester to scenester, but there are basics in every scene girls' closest.
These are the essentials:
1. Every scene girl needs a good pair of skinny jeans (black are quite common).
2. Bright tank tops (add tons of color).
3. band tees (predicable, but supports great musical artists).
4. accessories (this include bows, necklaces, and bracelets).
5. shoes (such as vans classics and converses are the basic of scene style).
These basics are a great starting form to any scenester's wardrobe. Or even a newbie.
REMEMBER..don't buy all your clothes from Hot Topic. That would make you a fake/poser.
Till next time.. stay beautiful...CHYEAH! X3